Leadership: At Stragility BNS, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a leader. Our company is always evolving as the needs or our customers change and as new opportunities are created in the market. You can rest assured that, working with Stragility BNS, you will enjoy the latest expertise in best practices, technology and process improvement available.
Teamwork: We make it our responsibility to know you and your business. We work to ensure that the solutions we provide are tailored to meet your unique needs and challenges. We sell nothing other than a commitment to your success.
At Biz NEXT STEP, experienced senior managers will put your objectives on track.
- Over 90 per cent of assignments involved change management, project management and business improvement.
- Downsizing, offshoring, management transitions, and closure preparation engagements have dramatically increased over the past four years.
- In the private sector, Pharmaceutical & High Tech, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing and Business Services are the most active in the use of interim executives.
- Gap management and organizational change each account for approximately 40% of all engagements.
- Staff and management developments represents almost 10% of our activities.
- The average assignment length is 189 billable days.
A representative listing of organizations where the Stragility BNS executives have served in interim manager roles or led enterprise level change includes:
First Union National Bank, American International Group, Wachovia National Bank, AIG, PepsiCo, First Brands, John Deere, Rickett & Coleman, Smuckers, RJ Reynolds Tobacco, Tenneco, Ford Motor Company, Sara Lee Intimates, Osram Sylvania, Lucent, Dupont, Levi Strauss, Nestle, John Deere, Gillette, Analog Devices, ACCO USA, Georgia Pacific, Robin Hood Foods of Canada, Avon Asia, Frito-Lay/Australia, Crayola, United States Air Force Logistics Command, Federal Aviation Administration, State of Pennsylvania Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, Henry Ford Community College, AIMS, Canadian Tire, Sears, American of Martinsville, Barcalounger